£ 16500 - £ 18500 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are seeking a full time permanent warehouse person for our client based in Exeter.
· Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
· Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
· Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours (7.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday) ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place, using mechanical handling equipment where appropriate in accordance with company procedures.
· Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
· Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels.
· Continually review operating systems, procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency and to reduce costs.
· Previous experience desirable but not essential
· Ideally educated to Secondary education levels, to the standard of GSCEs, NVQ's level II or equivalent.
· Basic IT Skill
This is an immediate interview and start for the right applicant.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy