Manchester, Greater Manchester
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Warehouse Operatives X2
Outskirts of Manchester City Centre, Near M.E.N Arena
£8.13 p/h + End of year discretionary bonus + Annual Salary Review
We currently have a great opportunity for Two Warehouse Operatives to join a business with real family values and a great team who regularly socialise together
This is a permanent full time role (39 hours per week + 45-minute lunch break)
Monday - Thursday - 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday - 8:00AM-2:00PM
Duties (Initial duties)
· Unloading stock from shipping containers and moving the stock around the warehouse
· Picking and packing orders accurately following a pick sheet.
· Preparing stock to out on deliveries.
· Unloading deliveries and containers.
· General running of the warehouse + following H&S Procedures.
· Working as a team to complete jobs to set timescales.
· Showing great customer service skills for any potential customers in the showroom.
What we are looking for
· Experience within a warehouse environment.
· Friendly and personable.
· A Full clean UK driving license would be preferred!
· Physically able to unload shipping containers
· Team player with a 'can do attitude'
· Experience working within a small team
· Knowledge of general health + safety procedures within warehouses
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Tim @ Adecco Manchester today - - 0161 233 8100
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy