Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Fork Lift Truck
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Our client seeks an experinced Warehouse Operatives with a valid counterblanace licence tio their team on a temp-perm basis for the right candidate.
The role requires you to be flexible and work to a shift pattern, considting of Days and Nights and 2 weekends in each month. The shift pattern is 2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights in the following pattern; 2 on 3 off, 2on 2off, 3on 2 off.
Job Duties include:
· Provide support to the Operations Team Leader and assume some of the duties of that role in his/her absencE
· Operate the relevant M.H.E. employed within the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
· Maintain the efficient movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the warehouse facility in accordance with organizational policy and procedures.
· Unload inbound shipments safely & move product to holding & storage locations.
· Ensure inbound & outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage and/or contamination. Report quality variances.
· Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring the correct quantity and type of product is loaded and shipped.
· Perform picking duties, where required, in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
· Efficiently move product from storage and holding areas on to outbound vehicles.
· Assist in physical inventories.
· Ensure full compliance with all hygiene requirements employed within the warehouse & promote good standards of self-hygiene & personal image
· Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work areas.
· Perform checks/inspection of equipment as laid down by process.
· Report on equipment performance/non-performance.
· Follow all training & instruction programmes to develop personal skills and knowledge necessary for the effective safe performance of the role.
· Operation of Forklift (10% of the role)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy