£ 9 - £ 9.5 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Pharmaceuticals
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
The opportunity has come up for the position of an experienced warehouse operative with a Reach or Counterbalance forklift license with our global client based in the Sittingbourne area .
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be reliable and immediately available. You will need to be punctual and hardworking , working within a team of experienced and friendly workers.
* Picking, packing and labelling of items
* Loading and unloading of lorries
* Respond to urgent delivery requests efficiently
* Processing shipping orders
* Complete all daily orders to ensure customer delivery deadlines are met
* Ensure your work area is tidy and safe
* Ability to handle manual work
* Work to daily targets and deadlines
* Be able to work in a team as well as work independently
* Be aware and follow all H&S standards
· Salary: £9.00 - £9.50+ holiday pay + pension
· Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm (40hours weekly )
· Weekly pay
· Accrue holiday as you work
· Full training will be provided
Apply today if you are immediately available.
You can also call Modupe on 01634 826061
If successful you will be invited for an interview at our local Adecco office in Chatham.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy