Description de l'offre
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Possible Temporary to Permanent role.
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established company based in East Grinstead.
Our client who is a market leader in serving science is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team on a temporary to potentially permanent basis and is paying £10.12 an hour.
As a Warehouse Operative you will have responsibility for the Warehouse, picking, packing, goods in/out and ensuring health and safety is maintained within the warehouse.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Picking, packing and loading of shipments.
· Invoicing shipments in SAP, arranging collections with forwarders/couriers.
· Goods In (which includes Instruments + Spares) and unloading of deliveries.
· Checking stock received from suppliers and locating into the correct storage location.
· Segregation, Inspection and booking in component deliveries
· Inter locations - transferring of stock
· Labelling stock
· Keeping stock control
· Chasing Suppliers for C of A and to clear up any delivery errors.
· Stock counts/ Cycle counts
· Scanning all control records for archive.
· Ensuring Health and Safety is maintained within the warehouse i.e Fork Lifts Trucks.
· General warehouse duties
· General assistance to Warehouse and logistics.
· Any other duties deemed to be within the capabilities of the post holder
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Brighton
Please note: This position is based in East Grinstead, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco offer a variety of benefits for associates who are employed by Adecco on short term contracts, these include: Pension, Travel Plus, AWR, Eye test, Statutory maternity pay and 28 days holiday. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy