Education & Childcare - Education Administration
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
You will assist in the processing of assessment related materials and to collaborate in other areas on behalf of Group Print and Operations as required, ensuring a high level of accuracy and quality are maintained.
The role will involve canning of material and using a keyboard, some heavy duties may be required.
What we are looking for
Experience as a Distribution Assistant is not required but any warehouse experience would be beneficial. You will need to have excellent attention to detail, willingness to work with technology, and a great work ethic to learn fast.
· Once we review your application, we will ask you to complete: -
· An Adecco Application for Cambridge Assessment
· An Assesses Quiz designed to assess your attention to detail and health & safety awareness
· We are looking for applications to be completed within 48 hours so that we can complete the pre-employment screening ready to book your induction
· We plan for all new recruits to start within 2/3 days of their induction and within no less than a week
All new recruits will be required to meet with us on-site to complete an induction a day or so before your first shift.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Mark Eames