Birmingham, West Midlands
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Warehouse Administrator (spare parts)
Full time - Permanent
Mon-Thurs 8:45am to 4:45pm, Friday 08:45 to 4:15
Are you a highly motivated, strategic thinking professional with experience in delivering exceptional customer service? On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Spare Parts Coordinator.
This role will include:
· Attending to all customer internal and external enquiries received by telephone -
this includes parts interpretation, as well as stock availability and pricing
enquiries for existing items.
· Spare parts inbox - attending to website, webstore and email enquiries requiring
parts interpretation (importing of orders where necessary).
· Phone Orders - accounts to be created and processed on the system (card
details to be processed).
· Liaising with third party couriers, whether this be for proof of deliveries or
· Assisting with webstore activities, including account details, discount structures
and part listings - assisting customers where necessary.
· Counter sales - assisting customers at the sales counter with emphasis on
problem solving at this level, often involving investigator work to ascertain the
correct parts required (Please note due to Covid-19, orders have been placed
over the telephone prior to collection - subject to change following government
· Liaising with purchasing and technical services to obtain relevant information to
help with spare part enquiries for new and existing items.
· Returns - generating returns details for customers.
· Picking/ packing of spare parts when required.
· Processing of weekly sea orders and purchase orders. Creation of new parts on
system and webstore.
· Receipting stock, ensuring correct quantities and prices are applied at all times
(including foreign exchange rates).
· Perpetual Inventory counting.
· Updating minimum/ maximum stock levels.
· Assisting the Spares Manager or Team Leader when necessary.
The ideal candidate must have:
· Excellent telephone manner and ability to handle large volume calls
· Previous experience of interpreting spare parts/ delivering customer service
· Excellent time management to meet deadlines
· Reliable, flexible and a team player
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Computer knowledge in Opera or SAP would be desirable but not essential
Spare Parts manager
If this is the role for you, please submit your CV to apply or contact the Adecco Sutton Coldfield team on 0121 354 2749.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact naomi uwamungu