Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Transport & Logistics - Transport Admin
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Type: Temporary full time
Salary: £11.75 per hour
Responsibilities will include:-
To provide daily transportation support in peak to the local High Volume Hiring and Agency teams. The NX Transport Coordinator will report into the local High Volume Hiring Manager per Fulfilment Centre.
· Set up local transport routes in line with the clients Go Live Report.
· Liaise with High Volume Hiring Managers and Agencies on daily basis to provide data and solutions on route optimisation and route cause analysis
· Share daily utilisation figures with each local site
· Provide additional reports as required relating to route analysis
· Support agencies to help raise local awareness of live transport routes for peak
· Share up to date marketing and timetables with local sites and agencies
· Deal with associate and warehouse related transport queries and update employer on regular basis where appropriate
· Continually assess processes with a view to improving where necessary
· Provide contingency plan solutions in emergency situations or severe weather
· Other administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
· Be commercially focused and possess a can do/will do attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Excellent problem solving ability
· Quality of work - consistently provides the highest quality service. Completes work accurately. Pays attention to detail.
· Interpersonal skills - develops and maintains good working relationships with internal stakeholders. Treats others with respect. Builds trust and support
· Flexible with hours of work and contactable outside of 8.30am-5.30pm hours of work for emergency shift work and able to work different shifts.
What happens next ?
To be considered for this exciting position, please click apply and email your CV in the first instance.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 10 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy