Market Drayton, Shropshire
£ 28000 - £ 30000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Working for an established, successful business a new role has arisen as part of a department re-structure. This role has been identified to be key to the business going forward and my client is looking to recruit an experienced candidate who has ideally worked in a manufacturing/production business previously. As the new Training Officer you will be proactive in reviewing, updating and delivering Standard Operating Procedures and Compliance training to all production employees.
Duties will include:
* To carry out key tasks in line with businesses training requirements to ensure compliance with training records.
* To provide flexible support to cover absence, sickness and holiday within the team.
* Identifying and delivering training requirements
* Attending management meetings and reporting on staff KPI's
* Ensuring training records are up to date and auditable
* Reporting on training hours analysis
* Identifying and costing additional resources, to enhance the induction and training process
* To work with individuals specifically to create individual succession plans
* Support the delivery of company inductions to auditable standard
* To support and deliver a 'training buddy' system
Strong communication and presentation skills are required for this position along with attention to detail and passion for people.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Sarah Walker