Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Training / Learner Experience Administrator
Manchester City Centre Offices
4 month assignment
£10.50 per hour
Monday to Friday full time
Enhanced DBS required
Ideally you will have an Enhanced DBS already, we can apply for one for you at a cost of approx £25
The responsibilities of the Learner Experience Administrator will include coordination of group inductions and workshops ensuring the accurate allocation of resources to enable efficient and effective delivery. The post holder will need to be a confident individual with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
· Coordinate the allocation of learner engagement advisors, client relationship coordinators and competent Apprenticeship Delivery Coaches (ADC) to relevant aspects of the learner journey.
· Liaison with Employer Partnership Managers, Learner experience team leader, Regional Operations Managers, Client Relationship Managers and Excellence team to facilitate resource planning.
· Monitor and report caseload capacity for delivery staff to internal stakeholders by competence and location.
· Coordinate test booking and test invigilation for functional skills and technical components of the apprenticeship.
· Support the Learner Engagement Manager with the coordination of End Point Assessments.
· Communicate and confirm learner and employer requirements at each stage of the journey.
· Monitor learner engagement with the learning management systems (LMS) and report back any areas for concern.
· Provide timely, accurate and compliant records
· Achieve team targets for timeliness of starts onto programme
· Deputise for the Learner Experience Manager
· Complete all necessary reporting to keep the senior management team and the wider business informed of performance, activities and progress.
· Ensure our Apprenticeships meet all requirements and is Ofsted and audit compliant.
· Provide a professional and quality service that our customers and stakeholders can rely on
Skills and Experience
· Experienced administrator within an Apprenticeship or related training environment
· Strong coordination skills
· Experience of setting up new administrative systems, recognising and applying changes where adjustments may need to be made
· Excellent communicator with a background communicating through different mediums
· Ability to work with stakeholders at varying levels
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Able to work autonomously
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience of coordinating activities with teams based remotely
· Good stakeholder engagement skills with evidence of influence and achievement of results
· Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Janice Hutton