Leeds, West Yorkshire
· Job type
· External Reference
HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment Resourcing
Are you an enthusiastic motivated people person that likes a sense of achievement? Do you have the ability to work quickly and professionally in a busy environment, whilst having fun along the way? We want you to come and join us and take up the chance of best in class recruitment training and development that will build confidence and expertise in the industry.
The budget beating Adecco Public Sector team based in Leeds are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and focused Recruitment Consultant to deliver into our fantastic NHS client base.
Initially during your training period, you will be responsible for managing the relationships we hold with our candidate base on a proactive basis whilst constantly learning from your Lead Consultant, with a view to developing into a full 360 recruiter within 12 months.
Typical daily duties include:
· Proactively headhunting and sourcing Candidates for specific job requirements
· Managing our contact strategy with our Candidates to understand what we can be doing to help them more
· Interviewing candidates to assess suitability to job opportunities
· Managing the compliance process with our Candidates
· Dealing with day to day queries raised by our Candidates
· Attending client meetings with your Lead Consultant
If you possess fantastic communication skills, an unrivalled drive to succeed along with great organisation skills and are looking to embark on a career within a market leading, global organisation then we'd like to hear from you.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Jason Martin