£ 17000 - £ 21000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment
· Job type
· External Reference
We are delighted to be recruiting a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our fabulous team in Liverpool.
Adecco are the global market leader within the recruitment industry with a wealth of worldwide opportunities.
We are looking for go getters, people who want to work hard and enjoy the rewards of hard work!
Our team is fun, positive, and sociable and we are looking for a similar person who likes to talk.
In return we offer:
· A Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
· A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trip to luxury destinations including Singapore, Dubai, Mexico, Miami, and Thailand.
· Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
· Industry renowned training, including a comprehensive Colleague Development Programme, Leadership Development Programme, and access to our Global Adecco Academy.
· Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business.
The role will include:
· Working closely with other Consultants to support candidate attraction and help fill vacancies on a busy desk
· Developing long term professional business relationships with both candidates and clients
· Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your Town/City.
· Sourcing and successfully placing permanent and temporary candidates into roles.
· Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates, and colleagues.
This opportunity would ideally suit an individual with sales, retail, and customer service experience, who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility knowledge and enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
For us at Adecco experience is not important, it is about attitude, motivation, people who enjoy talking and building relationships.
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience for this role, please apply directly to this advert.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the substantial number of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Carmel Forshaw