Description de l'offre
£ 17500 - £ 18500 / Year
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
It's great to work in a job that helps you realise your potential. It's even better when you can also help other people realise theirs. Sound like something you'd like to do? Then join our team here at Adecco. We absolutely love what we do, shouldn't you?!
We are looking for go getters, people who want to make a difference and enjoy the rewards of their hard work.
Your role will include:
· Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates.
· Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your sector and local market.
· Sourcing and successfully placing permanent candidates into roles.
· Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
· Carry out professional and consultative sales calls and visits to clients.
· Develop candidate relationships to build your profile, knowledge and reputation in the market. (Candidates are your product!!)
· Team work is essential as although you will run your own desk (very much like your own business), you will still liaise within a team to increase turn around time and quality of service.
In Return, You Can Expect
· Competitive uncapped on-target earnings.
· A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trip to Abu Dhabi.
· Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
· Industry renowned training, including a three day residential programme dedicated to your development.
· Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business.
This opportunity would suit an individual who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility and knowledge who enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in your industry. You must want progression as Adecco help consultants to move up the ladder quickly.
For us at Adecco experience is not essential, it is about attitude and motivation.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days then you have been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy