Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
After full training you will be able to do the following;
· Perform screen "take-offs" from architects' drawings
· Recognise detail drawings, noticing bespoke profiles/sections to be priced
· Understand the basic building regulation requirements for weather, thermal and security specifications
· Process screens and schedules through the estimating software.
· Keep log and track of each estimate distributed
· Updating relevant Account Managers of estimates that are being sent out.
· Have a basic working knowledge of our systems
· Return estimates in a timely fashion to customers as needed, liaising with them on timescales and requesting any further information if need be.
· Computer literate, proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
· Hardworking individual, who is willing to learn from others and looking for a long-term career.
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience in the industry at some level would be ideal
· Attention to detail
· Time Management
· Planning and organisational skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Angela Aimson