Bolton, Greater Manchester
£ 14000 - £ 15000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
About the package:
· Up to £15,000 per annum + Excellent benefits.
· Flexible working hours.
· 21 Days holiday + Bank holidays + half day Christmas shopping day. Rising with years served.
· Overtime is available during busy periods. Offers time and half.
· Offers Growth and development for employees.
· Excellent environment to work in.
· Modern and positive working environment.
· Flexible dress code.
· Discretionary bonus scheme.
· Regular Sports and social events
About the role:
· Ensure timely completion of tasks within department, company and FCA guidelines.
· Assist the Broker Services teams with administration support as required.
· General administration support e.g. photocopying, scanning and indexing document
· Updating databases
· Assisting with broker mailings and promotional literature distribution
· Assisting with product activations
· Assisting with Agency - Broker set ups, amendments and correspondence.
· Running monthly reports
· Dealing with daily/weekly/monthly reports
· Collating and distributing post and fax inward and outbound
· To ensure work is processed accurately and timely
· Awareness of Service Level Agreements
· Provide cover for team members as required - e.g. for holiday, absence
About the candidate:
· Be highly organised.
· Have high attention to detail.
· Have a flexible, can do, motivated attitude.
· Strong commitment to customer service.
· Able to work on your own initiative.
· Good work ethic.
· Ability to work under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a modern, energetic company. If you are interested in building a successful career or have any questions please contact Kris on 01204 557 350. I look forward to speaking with you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy