Description de l'offre
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF KEEN AND ENTHUSIASTIC LOOKING FOR A CAREER WITHIN FINANCE?
ARE YOU ORGANISED WITH GOOD ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
DO YOU HAVE DRIVE AND AMBITION?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ALL THE ABOVE THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
My client is an established accountancy practice who are now looking for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their team! The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in finance and be looking for a successful career within this industry,
Your duties will include;
· Posting of accounts onto IRIS
· Assisting team members with accounts preparation
· Assist with the preparation of management accounts
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Updating system's
· Archiving of books and records
· Answering the telephone
· Typing and photocopying
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
· A minimum of 5 GCSE grade A-C (including Maths)
· AAT qualification would be an advantage
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good customer service skills
· Fantastic telephone manner
· Ability to work within a small team
My client will also consider part time for this role.
If this sounds like your ideal role and you would like to start a successful career apply today!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy