£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client are a local industrial trade organisation who are now seeking an Internal customer sales person to join their busy team. You will be building strong relationships with customers and responding to enquiries and processing customer orders.
· Receive calls and enquiries from customers you will provide quotations, process orders and answer general queries as required
· Do all associated administration in regards orders and products in stock
· Deal with customers both face to face and over the phone
· To identify product requirements and order suitable products, sourcing products if required
· Accurately update and maintain our internal systems
· Populate and maintain database of customer and costing information
· Ensure consistently high levels of customer service and professionalism are offered to customers at all times
Who we are looking for:
· Previous experience of dealing with customers either face to face or over the phone is key and ideally within a trade environment although this is desirable and not essential if you have the right experience
· First class customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach is essential
· Highly organised and able to work on initiative
· Strong people skills and the ability to easily build rapport and business relationships with customers
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable with using IT systems .
This role is working Monday to Friday and paying a competitive salary of £20-24k depending on experience plus bonus
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy