Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Performs routine sight checks and functionality tests for materials, products, and semi-products.
* Performs prescribed calibration measures for test tools and machines in use.
* Performs defined and short-term revolving test routines of range of circuits, components, instruments and/or mechanical assemblies.
* Takes In/Out decisions, with reference to standardised reference values.
* Protocolises activities.
* Test usually takes seconds or few minutes to complete.
* May operate various types of test equipment.
Shift pattern: Will be 8- 4 until training complete and will then move to 2PM - 10pm shift
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Herve Mokanda