Description de l'offre
Transport & Logistics - Rail Transport
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Station Support Assistants Needed Urgently at Retford Train Station
This is a 12 week temporary role.
£7.97ph and you receive weekly pay
Based at Retford Train Station
* To meet and exceed customers needs and expectations on all areas of the station.
* Be Proactive in interfacing with customers.
* Undertake full ticket checking and issuing responsibilities, you will be interacting with customers, in designated areas of the station
* Full information provision to customers on timetable related matters.
* Be proactive throughout, identifying customer needs for information and additional help and meet those needs.
* Check reliability of equipment.
* Correct or report defects, as appropriate.
Experience and Knowledge:
* Interpersonal skills
* Previous Customer Service experience
* Interest in the travel industry
* Excellent communication skills
* Hard working
* Ability to use own initiative
Hours of work:
1 position working full time to include weekends
To be considered for the role you will need to pass a drugs and alcohol test on interview.
Please apply online with your CV if you have solid customer service experience and feel that you would be the perfect candidate for this role
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy