Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for a temporary Assembly Technician to join a successful international client, who value their staff in Llanberis.
Salary : £10.45 per hour
Location : Llanberis
Hours : Monday - Friday( 40 hours per week)
Assembly of diagnostic kits and accessories in accordance with assembly records, box layout plans and assembly procedures to the correct quantity. Inspection of components and packaging items used in Kit Assembly.
· Use all company equipment supplied in a safe and efficient manner to keep the equipment in good order at all times
· Communicate verbally and written within team departments and line management
· To comply with all company policies and procedures at all times and to highlight any real or potential issues
· To comply with good manufacturing practice and relevant quality and environmental standards as documented within company Quality Management System
· To maintain highest possible standards of house keeping at all times
· To ensure all documentation is completed to the required quality standards at all times
· Maintain confidentially at all times
It would be great to see candidates with:
· Communication Skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to follow instruction
· Knowledge and experience of a manufacturing/assembly role desired but not required as all training will be provided.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy