£ 10.5 - £ 11.14 / Hourly
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an organisation who are looking for someone with proven experience of Staffing Support or Recruitment. This is a temporary position for approx 6 months with the possibility to be extended.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast past, demanding role.
You will be expected to provide Administration support to the HR and Recruitment department within the organisation. It is in-house recruitment which means you will be supporting the recruitment team with providing staff to different departments within the company and liaising with department and line managers.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
· Provide excellent customer service and manage ongoing communication with all departments within the company
· Support Line Managers with their recruitment
· Answer candidate queries
· Help arrange interviews
· Communicate with other agencies if struggle to fill the roles in house
· Create and issue accurate offers of employment
· Ensure all pre-employment clearances are completed
· Counting of daily staffing levels
· Proactively filling shifts
· Adding / cancelling roles
· Taking staffing enquiries / logging absence calls
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey