£ 17300 - £ 28000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Outbound Telesales
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Telesales Career Opportunities
£17,300 basic salary with OTE £27-£30k/pa
Our client is a successful and growing International business. Recognised by Investors in People gold status as an outstanding employer, they have a rare opportunity to join a thriving team, working in a fast paced, energetic environment at their Morecambe Head Office.
Successful candidates will take responsibility for generating revenue and customer service excellence via inbound and outbound calls for company products and rental sales services. As in any sales environment activities will be target driven in identifying product gaps and up-sell solutions, as well as generating leads and booking appointments for other internal departments and Field Sales Teams.
Experience and success factors in the role will be;
* A proven track record of achievement in telesales or similar customer focused role.
* A positive can-do attitude to fit the team.
* Excellent customer relationship building skills.
* Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written and telephone manner
* You must be PC literate in the use of Microsoft applications. Any experience in working on CRM systems would be an advantage.
* Administrative and data compliance.
* The ability to adapt to change.
* A self starter with tenacity and integrity.
In recognition (on top of commission) you will receive 25 days annual holiday and a comprehensive benefits package.
Whilst specific qualifications are less of a factor to experience, we would also welcome applications from graduates seeking to progress a career in the commercial aspects business.
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy