£ 25000 - £ 35000 / Year
Construction & Property - Construction & Property
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
We are currently looking for a Technical Coordinator to join a construction business based in Warrington.
If you have experience or working within a technical environment and knowledge of planning submission with an understanding construction stages and commencement of projects, then this maybe the role for you.
This role requires candidate who have had experience of working with internal and external clients and must be a confident communicator who has knowledge of Microsoft packages, and AUTOCAD LT, with ideally experience in a similar role/environment.
· Assist with the co-ordination all types of planning applications including outline, full detailed, NMAs, DISCs, S80/81s etc.
· Check validation requirements and monitor the progress of submitted applications and actions from consultee responses
· Track and monitor discharge of pre-commencement planning conditions, providing updates as necessary for presentation at site meetings
· Assist with negotiations on S106 Planning Agreements
· Assist with the co-ordination of external consultants, obtaining fee quotes/proposals, acceptance and payment tracking of fee stages.
· File and maintain fee invoice records for use at site purchase stage
· Preparation of information for internal and external planning meetings, pre-apps, internal sign-off meetings etc.
· Assist with organising public consultation events as required
· Assist with site layout designs, product mix and viability options * Assist in the management and maintenance of the company's housetype portfolio Skills
· An understanding of the technical constraints to layouts
· Creative Design ideas with a good attention to detail ,Commercially and contractually aware * Well organised and a methodical approach
· Good people management and communication skills, with a good understanding of the planning system and of current Building Regs
Salary is paying between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Working 37.5 Hours per week
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Generous Pension Contribution
If you would like a confidential chat, or for more information please contact Emma Turner; or call 01925 401508
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Emma Turner