£ 22000 - £ 28000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Agricultural Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco Ipswich are delighted to be working on behalf of a global distribution business who are looking to add an experience Technical Support Account Manager to their growing team based on the outskirts of Ipswich. The main focus of your role will be to assist dealer and distributors with technical queries and any other issues raised.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Deal with customers in a friendly and supportive manner
· Manage the process of fault reporting and implement results
· Visit customers in the UK and abroad to ensure faults are rectified
· Assist with trouble shooting and diagnosing product problems via phone or email
· Assist with marketing set ups and other sales activities as required
· Attend and assist with demonstrations
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience, ideally hands on within the hydraulics industry or with heavy plant machinery. You will need to be self-motivated and able to prioritise a high workload accordingly.
Due to the nature of the role occasional travel across the UK and Europe is required. Therefore it is essential the you hold a valid passport and full clean driving license.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy