£ 24000 - £ 27000 / Year
· Job type
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain
Supply Chain Coordinator
Full time, permanent
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00
Adecco Manchester are pleased to be representing a Supplies Specialist to recruit for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their established team in Stretford, Manchester.
· £24'000-£27'000 per annum depending on experience
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Christmas closure
· Free on site parking
· Flexi-time scheme - the ability to bank time and use as flexible annual leave
· Opportunity for structured progression into operational and managerial roles
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will ensure a smooth supply chain and product availability to meet contract customer requirements.
· Expediting orders, addressing non-conformances to ensure stock availability is maintained and systems are updated
· Booking deliveries from the supplier in to the warehouse - ensuring a smooth distribution of goods in
· Managing the supplier order book
· Reviewing and actioning the daily suggested order report
· Actioning min/max level requirements
· Monitoring, reviewing and managing slow or non-moving stock
· Monitoring and reviewing shelf life of relevant products and taking corrective action
· Adhering to department processes and procedures
· Logging and challenging supplier costs increases, preparing information for the product team to negotiate and mitigate supplier cost increases where possible.
· Maintaining trade agreement validity, effectively and efficiently
· Monitoring, reviewing and managing imports including clearance, VAT, duty, payments and invoices
· Kit and product build: completing all activities: planning, issuing, monitoring, reviewing and reporting on kit build projects
· Obtaining and maintaining product documentation and certifications where required e.g. NAMAS, C of C, MDS / TDS
· Monitoring and reviewing supplier performance, addressing non-performance whilst documenting corrective actions
· Inspecting and resolving quarantined product issues
This role is ideally suited to a Procurement or Logistics graduate who wants to join a team where they can learn the supply chain role with a clear path for progression within the company. Alternatively, this role would suit somebody with 2 year experience in a similar role, who is driven to learn, develop and progress.
To apply for this role, please submit a direct application or call Jessica B on 0161 233 8100 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Jessica Brion