£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain co-ordinator / data analyst to cover a post during maternity leave. This is for Leicester based head office function.
To support Supply Chain and the supply chain manager in the day to day processes and ensure that there is a smooth service running. You will be dealing with extremely high level clients and need to have had experience in managing these types of stakeholders.
· Initial engagement with suppliers regarding performance
· Act as a 'gateway' to ensure preferred suppliers are used to carry out the required services
· Validate costings for mobilisations
· Provide support with, and produce reports on supplier usage and performance
· Drive supplier app and monitor usage
· Provide first line of support for Operations regarding Supply Chain support
· Support the Senior Chain Managers to manage relationships with any vendor accreditation partners
· Support Supply Chain Managers in supplier reviews creating performance dashboards for the basis of formal reviews
· You will be dealing with and helping to manage the supply chain of 150 sites with over 100 suplliers fo one of clients biggest and most lucrative high end accounts
COMPETENCIES, CORE QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Have a strong commitment and be self-motivated to develop and learn
· Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with high standards of English, spelling and grammar
· Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team.
· Ability to filter information and prioritise tasks
· Sufficient drive to seek work on own initiative and ask for help where needed
· A desire to develop a career in a dynamic environment
· Strong analyst skills
· Client and supplier management experience
· Confident and professional - having dealt with high level clients previously
This job description is intended to describe the essential job functions of this position and is not intended to be an all-inclusive statement of job responsibilities.
Please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on 0116 2530516 if you need more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Mathew Maddison