Public Sector - Civil Service
· Job type
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to ensure the appropriate supplies are provided in a timely and cost effective manner whilst meeting Force financial procedures and audit requirements. In particular to
· A stores or logistics related qualification would be advantageous.
· Hold the appropriate licenses should you be required to use any specialist handling equipment
For progression to Scale 4, one or more of the following will be required
· Motor Vehicle Engineering to City and Guilds or NVQ level 2 or with significant relevant work experience and understanding to that standard
· Hold the appropriate licenses and have passed the internal Force competency tests to drive the stores clothing van
· Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) level 3
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy