Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to ensure the appropriate supplies are provided in a timely and cost effective manner whilst meeting Force financial procedures and audit requirements. In particular to:
· Proven ability to work effectively and fluidly within the stores operation
· Experience in working within a multi-stores environment
· Proven ability to work effectively within a stores operation
· Experience of the motor trade, or with a significant and detailed understanding of vehicles, their parts and the principles of vehicle mechanics.
· A user knowledge of stock control systems
· Experience in operating warehouse equipment
· A customer service focused approach
· Ability to work to deadlines
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy