Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
4 days on, 3 days off (Friday - Monday) - 6:30 - 18:30
FLT (counterbalance) license required *
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (FLT).
* Captures relevant data in data processing systems. (SAP)
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries going out of the stores (e.g. quantity in reference to the respective delivery notes).
* Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
* Adds thecorresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy