Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you a Stock Administrator looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience of using SAP? Would you like to join a market leading packaging manufacturer based in Yardley, Birmingham? If so, look no further.
A fabulous opportunity for a Stock Administrator to join a fast paced but fun and friendly team!
· Salary £25,000 per annum
· Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm (5pm finish on Friday's)
· No bank holiday working required
· Immediate start available
· 25 days plus bank holibobs
· Manage a stock forecasting process, to ensure that sustainable demand planning accuracy is achieved
Build collaborative relationships with suppliers to raise the profile of the demand plan
Monitor outstanding order levels & take appropriate action to resolve stock delay issues
· Analyse & recommend actions to address slow moving / obsolete stock.
· To identify, develop & implement new process improvements
· Developing and maintaining effective relationships with key interfaces within the business internal and externally
· Inventory management
· Forecast accuracy
· Leading weekly stock meetings with your key Account Manager's. Highlighting any potential issues and working as a team to a solution.
· SAP experience essential
· Far East ordering experience essential
· Knowledge/experience of working with shipping industry would be an advantage
· Excellent understanding of demand planning, it's role, function & mission
· Analytical skills
· Advance knowledge of excel, access or other tools
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer and commercial focus
· Excellent knowledge of supply chain procedures and processes
· Ability to work under pressure and to balance priorities to deliver the plan
Interviews are taking place on imminently.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Rehana Begum