Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Caretaking & Attendants
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Station Support Assistants Needed Urgently at Newark Northgate Station
Ongoing Temporary Role starting ASAP
£7.97ph and you receive weekly pay
Based at Newark North Gate
* To meet and exceed customers needs and expectations on all areas of the station.
* Be Proactive in interfacing with customers.
* Undertake full ticket checking and issuing responsibilities, you will be interacting with customers, in designated areas of the station
* Full information provision to customers on timetable related matters.
* Be proactive throughout, identifying customer needs for information and additional help and meet those needs.
* Check reliability of equipment.
* Correct or report defects, as appropriate.
Experience and Knowledge:
* Interpersonal skills
* Previous Customer Service experience
* Interest in the travel industry
* Excellent communication skills
* Hard working
* Ability to use own initiative
Hours of work:
2 positions x working every day 7.00am - 2.00pm
1 x staff working every day 2.00 - 18.00
To be considered for the role you will need to pass a drugs and alcohol test on interview.
Please apply online with your CV if you have solid customer service experience and feel that you would be the perfect candidate for this role
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy