Description de l'offre
£ 11.5 - £ 12.68 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
This role entails final quality checks of our clients product prior to the product leaving the manufacturing environment so a keen eye for detail is essential along with a willingness to learn processes.
What are we looking for?
· Ideally you will have previous experience in a manufacturing and quality environment you will be required to ensure our products meet our expectations and help support the manufacturing and quality departments run smoothly and efficiently.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
· Preferably with experience within the Quality Control sector
· Team Player
· Good attention to detail
· Confident and approachable
· Ideally some experience of working in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
Why work for us?
· Fixed term 1 year temporary assignment with high chance of extension or permanent opportunity with our client
· Subsidised restaurant on site
· Friendly team with a personal approach
· Start salary £11.50 per hour, increasing to £12.68 when fully trained
Hours of Work
You will work either 0600-1400 or 1400-2200 on a 3 week rolling rota which includes weekends on rotation.
To apply for one of these exciting roles, please send your CV to:
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy