Marketing & Advertising - Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Social Media & Marketing Intern (6 months)
Type: 6 month internship, full time (with the potential to go permanent)
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for Social Media & Marketing intern on behalf of our long term, market leading client based in Harlow. Working within a rapidly growing Marketing & Ecommerce team, you will be assisting the team in Social Media campaigns and PR activities. This role would suit an enthusiastic character that is looking to gain experience in a well established business. Permanent opportunities may become available during/ after the 6 month internship for the right candidate.
· Ability to update stories accurately and quickly onto Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
· Review publications and news articles and other Social Media sites to make connections and drive content whilst also providing press-clipping services when required.
· Organise the dispatch of product samples to press for review whilst maintaining a sample log of products out in the field
· To accept and participate in opportunities to learn additional aspects of the marketing operation to help in your personal development.
· Achieve specific objectives set by your manager
Job Content includes but is not limited to:
· Update and maintain the companies Social Media Platforms with fresh and exciting stories, videos and articles whilst maintaining high standards of quality and professionalism
· Regularly review Brand partner and relevant industry websites for content, connecting and promoting this content through our clients own platforms.
· Responding to customer's comments and suggestions via our client's social media platforms ensuring regular engagement and high integrity is maintained at all times.
· Promptly and efficiently dispatch product review samples to members of the press in a safe and secure manner.
· Help the team prioritise constant and evolving demand for marketing services from the business
· To be a brand "champion" ensuring our clients brand is always respected and represented in a professional manner.
· Help measure the impact and reach of our client's social media and PR campaigns
· Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by your manager
Candidate Profile - The ideal candidate:
· Outstanding writing skills, including superb spelling and grammar
· Expertise in a variety of social media platforms
· Microsoft Productivity Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Self-motivated, tenacious and diligent
· Ability to plan effectively with good attention to detail
Educated to degree level; preferably in Marketing/Communications or a related field. Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite and Apple Keynote would be advantageous.
Social Media Intern / Marketing Intern / Ecommerce / Press Release / Marketing Degree
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy