Birmingham, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Social Media Customer Service Advisor
Our client a Market leading Energy provider require an accomplished customer service advisor to join them for an exciting and interesting engagement within social media customer resolutions.
For this opportunity you will be an employee of Ajilon working via our prestigious client; whilst being rewarded with a strong salary, holidays, pension and more!
Job Title: Social Media Customer Service Advisor
Duration: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) 3 months Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Location: Remote Work from Home
Interviews: Video Interviews
Start: 10 th January 2022
Salary: £23,177 Annual Salary PAYE (Pro rata)
Pay Cycle : Monthly Pay
37 hours per week
Rotating shift patterns; Monday- Friday between 8am-10pm & Saturday-Sunday between 8am-6pm
3 weeks training 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
You will be working as part of our Social media Customer resolutions team. The role will involve communicating with existing customers helping to resolve any queries or complaints
Is providing fantastic Customer Service via Social Media your skillset?....... then read on!
· Our customers and our colleagues are our priority. Our mission is to provide energy services and solutions to our customers Sustainably. Affordably and Simply. It's what we do best. We're proud to live our values every single day. We care. We're courageous. We collaborate with each other.
· Lockdown has taught us that nothing is impossible, so if you want to work from home then that works for us! We'll supply all your IT equipment- you'll just need a desk, a comfortable chair and a stable, wired internet connection (10mps)
What you'll be doing…
· End to end online customer service resolution for our Domestic Energy Customers
· Delivery of professional and timely interactions with our customers across various social media platforms
· There may be some outbound calls from time to time. Treating our customers with respect and fairly should be at the heart of your working day, however you interact with them
And the skills we need from you. You'll need to be digitally savvy .
· Experience of online social media interaction with customers
· Your absolute passion and flair for delivering amazing customer service should be one of your motivational drivers
· Naturally you should and have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
· Creative thinking and innovation are key to this role to exceed our customers' expectations
· This department is super-fast paced and, at times, can be high pressure so your resilience, agility and ownership skills are essential
· You'll also need the confidence to escalate any issues or process improvements to the wider business areas
· Tech Savvy - strong IT skills and up to date with social media channels
Here's the core shift patterns on a 5 week rotational basis, including bank holidays. Make sure you can work within these hours before applying please.
Monday- Friday 8am-10pm & Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means an LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast-growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for swift consideration!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Joel Womsley