£ 12 - £ 14 / Hourly
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
Site Administration - Construction & Property
Part-time, ongoing temporary contract till October (could go longer)
Monday to Thursday - 5 hours per day
£12.00 - 14.00 per hour depending on experience
Monday 27th June start!
My client are looking for an experienced Administrator to join them working on a huge property project. As site administrator you will support the construction managers and developers with all administrative tasks outlined below
This is an exciting role for someone with previous Administration / Co-ordination experience or someone with a background in Property.
· Answering the telephone; dealing with routine enquiries, taking and fielding calls as appropriate
· Processing and distributing mail and dealing with outgoing mail
· Maintain accurate records of delivery notes / plant returns and timesheets
· Manage / log accurately all PPE equipment issues / borrowed
· Recording the status, issue and location of all controlled documentation including drawings
· Compiling the relevant information to produce Progress Reports, Schedules of Required Information and Procurement Schedules for distribution.
· Managing document filing and archiving systems using the electronic and in-house filing system
· Document printing and distribution to all departments and subcontractors.
· Recording office expenditure and managing the site office budget and petty cash
· Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
· Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, faxing, scanning and photocopying
· An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
· Previous experience working in a similar environment would be an advantage
· Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
· Strong communicator
Shifts are: Monday to Thursday, working 5 hours a day between the site opening hours of 8am - 6pm
Please get in touch for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Janice Hutton