Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Servicing & Repairs Technician
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technician to join a successful international client, who value their staff in Lincoln.
Salary : £14.00 per hour
Location : Lincoln
Hours : Monday - Friday( 37.5 hours per week)
This job involves:-
Repairing complex C.N.C machine tools and processes, have an indepth knowledge of Mechanical proceedures, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and basic electrical functions.
Servicing, of all machine tools, processes, including cranes, fork lift trucks LEVs etc
Installing,of new machines that have been purchased and moving and reinstallation of any machines that require re location.
Calibration of all machine tools and process equipment for SITL,to comply with works procedures.
· Use all company equipment supplied in a safe and efficient manner to keep the equipment in good order at all times
· Communicate verbally and written within team departments and line management
· To comply with all company policies and procedures at all times and to highlight any real or potential issues
· To comply with good practice and relevant quality and environmental standards as documented within company Quality Management System
· To maintain highest possible standards of house keeping at all times
· To ensure all documentation is completed to the required quality standards at all times
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy