Leeds, West Yorkshire
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
With more than 75 years of leading expertise from a wide variety of industries, my client knows what it takes to make businesses clean, safe and compliant.
they offer clean air solutions that meet high expectations and changing needs, helping maximise production efficiency, improve work environments and reduce environmental impac.
My client is a world leading supplier and developer of products and solutions within the environmental technology sector.
Service Co-Ordinator -
· Be proactive in maximising sales of Service and spares products either by taking orders or converting the enquiry to an on-site sales visit
· Assist customers with enquiries such as service intervals, spares, price, stock availability, and discounts. Legislative requirements.
· Issue quotations
· Follow up Service ad-hoc quotations and back log
· Assist and provide service support to our distributor and direct customers
· Support both the Service Manager and Service Sales Manager in their sales efforts where necessary
· Be proactive in suggesting improvements to processes to improve the business and increase efficiency
· Preparation pro-forma invoices as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Experience in field service engineer deployment
· Proficient in use of IT systems/MS Office
· Experience in an technical/engineering environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Gavin Tainton