IT - Helpdesk, Technical Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Service Desk / Helpdesk Technician
Working 37.50 hours per week, between 7.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Saturdays on a rota 1-2 in a month.
· Providing support in the form of remote technologies, telephone and email.
· Providing support for desktops, laptops, printers and network equipment.
· Logging calls accurately in a call logging system, taking ownership, troubleshooting and escalating accordingly
· Working independently on weekly assigned tasks
· Ability to meet deadlines of new projects assigned to the Service Desk
· Liaising with 2nd line and 3rd party support teams to resolve calls as soon as possible
· IT knowledge (familiar with O/S systems, Microsoft Office, printer configuration, email troubleshooting, use of Active Directory/Exchange etc…)
· Fixing issues via phone and remote access to various hardware devices (PCs, laptops and printers)
· Fixing issues via phone and remote access to various software programs (client management, CAD, SAP and Microsoft Office etc)
· Experience of using call management software
· you MUST have previous experience working in a service desk environment
· Excellent telephone manner and customer service
Please be advised this position will be working on site in our clients office and not working from home. Social distancing measures are in place and must be adhered to.
Free parking is available onsite, kitchen facilities and rest area are available.
Please apply to Adecco online.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Natalia Escandell