· Job type
· External Reference
IT - IT
Adecco Public Sector's client in Greater Manchester requires an Service Desk Analyst with Active Directory Administrator skills for an initial three month contract. The role is to start ASAP and rates are negotiable dependent on skills and experience, but likely to be in the region of £200 to £250 per day (Outside of IR35) - with negotiation for the right candidate
You will be supporting a team focused on cleaning up the company's Active Directory usage following a period of organisational and staff change. You will work as part of a team to resolve tickets associated with Active Directory project including:
- Assessing and analysing the AD cleansing requirements across the company.
- Reviewing and cleaning up test organisational units.
- Reviewing and cleaning up duplicate accounts on Active Directory.
- Reviewing and updating Active Directory user account locations.
- Cleaning up generic accounts and unused active accounts.
The ideal candidate will be a strong Service Desk Analyst with Active Directory Administration skills and experience who has experience working in a fast paced environment and in running and facilitating the technical elements of a large-scale Active Directory data cleansing project.
The requirement for this role is 5 days a week on-site.
If this sounds of interest please apply NOW for further details.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Ryan Leeming