Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Experience in administration is essential, with a good phone manner and working in a team.
Good English and knowledge of Microsoft programmes and Outlook.
· To carry out duties necessary to deliver an efficient and effective service, which will include updating and controlling job database systems, compiling reports and assist with organising work schedules
· To answer incoming service calls and seek solution for clients.
· To record and manage all work orders on our Service Tracker system and liaise with technicians and customers. Upload service reports and sign off invoices.
· To advise clients regarding status and progress of outstanding jobs via client specific databases.
· To manage PPM schedule and documentation in accordance with client schedule.
· To ensure all processed orders are logged and allocated to specific technicians and receive purchase order number required for our accounts department.
Filing of contracts, opening the post and working on Microsoft Outlook. This role will be temping for 2 weeks and then will go on to a permanent contract after this time.
Please call Shirley on 0208 686 9909 for more details
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy