Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Location: Harlow (Edinburgh Way)
Position: Service Administrator
Salary: £9.23 per hour
Type: Temporary - Permanent (based on work ethic)
Hours: 08:30am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday (half an hour for lunch)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business which is based in modern office in ware with opportunity for professional development. As a Service Administrator your main duties will mainly involve administrative and clerical support and supporting the office on a day to day basis.
* The role is to primarily support the Business Support and Services area of the Combined Services division.
* Managing the customer query's with regards to social housing, Door Entry, CCTV, Fire Alarms, warden call calls and enquires.
* Receiving works orders from clients via phone and email and processing orders on the internal system.
* To ensure that all repair and enhancements works is scheduled with the repair engineer and client. Maintaining the communication between the client and engineer.
* Schedule the Engineers work in such a manner to ensure that the relevant clients SLA's are met or exceeded.
* General administrative duties as requested by the line manager.
The ideal candidate:
* Proven experience within a fast paced administrative role, preferably within the engineering industry but not essential.
* Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels.
* IT Skills - Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point software applications and Microsoft Outlook.
* Work to very tight deadlines and targets, self motivated and possess high levels of initiative.
* Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy