£ 8.65 - £ 9.62 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client a well established manufacturing organisation based in Cardiff is seeking an experienced Administrator to join the Scrap Handling team on a 9-12 month contract.
Scope and Purpose:
To provide administration support to the Scrap Handling Department team by providing reports and information in an accurate and timely manner. Ensure daily / weekly /monthly duties are fulfilled to aid the smooth running of the Scrap Handling Department.
· To produce and fill all reporting with accuracy and in a timely manner, analysing information from SAP and highlighting issues as they may arise and making recommendations.
· Check all data inputted in SAP and reports are been correctly entered in a daily basis, and correct mistakes as they arise, using independent judgment & discretion.
· Plan, organise and schedule own workload to ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports are prepared and available on time.
· During the day check scrap entries in weighbridge and communicate status of them to Scrap Handling Manager.
· To perform daily movements and transfers accurately in the reports and SAP.
· Enter all train data and weights in the allocated reports and perform the movements and or entrances in SAP, always performing the required checks to ensure accuracy of the entries.
· Consumptions download, checks, corrections and follow up.
· Support the implementation of the organisation's cost and control policies
· Contribute to planning and decision making within the Scrap handling Department so that the strategy and performance is aligned with the customers needs.
· Develop recommendations for changes to processes and systems that will minimise risk, improve performance and productivity, and ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
· Be involved in one off ah hoc projects as required
· To work in accordance to the 5'S philosophy "Organisation, Tidiness, Cleanliness, Visual Control, Discipline & Habit"
· Promote Total Quality Management & Continuous Improvement.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to persuade, convince and influence.
· Gain the input and involvement of team members prior to altering any of the established processes and or reporting.
Extensive Administration experience required.
Experience within a similar environment preferred but not essential.
Experience of Sap a strong advantage
Hours - Monday to Friday 7am-3pm
9 -12 months maternity cover
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy