£ 8.65 - £ 9.62 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting a Scrap Handling Administrator for our client based in Cardiff. Position will be for 9-12 months covering maternity . Position to start ASAP, Working days 7am - 3pm Monday to Friday .
Scope and Purpose:
To provide the assistant required to the Scrap Handling Department team by providing reports and information in an accurate and timely manner. Ensure daily / weekly /monthly duties are fulfilled to aid the smooth running of the Scrap Handling Department.
To produce and fill all reporting with accuracy and in a timely manner, analysing information from SAP and highlighting issues as they may arise and making recommendations.
· Check all data inputted in SAP and reports are been correctly entered in a daily basis, and correct mistakes as they arise, using independent judgment & discretion.
· Plan, organise and schedule own workload to ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports are prepared and available on time.
· During the day check scrap entries in weighbridge and communicate status of them to Scrap Handling Manager.
· To perform daily movements and transfers accurately in the reports and SAP.
· Enter all train data and weights in the allocated reports and perform the movements and or entrances in SAP, always performing the required checks to ensure accuracy of the entries.
· Consumptions download, checks, corrections and follow up.
· Support the implementation of the organisation's cost and control policies
· Contribute to planning and decision making within the Scrap handling Department so that the strategy and performance is aligned with the customers needs.
· Develop recommendations for changes to processes and systems that will minimise risk, improve performance and productivity, and ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
· Be involved in one off ad hoc projects as required
· To work in accordance to the 5'S philosophy "Organisation, Tidiness, Cleanliness, Visual Control, Discipline & Habit"
· Promote Total Quality Management & Continuous Improvement.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to persuade, convince and influence.
· Gain the input and involvement of team members prior to altering any of the established processes and or reporting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy