Birmingham, West Midlands
Office and Secretarial - Project Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Working hours 9am-5pm possible overtime during busy periods.
Home based UK.
One of our clients is looking for a Scheduler. This is a fully remote position for a period of 9 months.
· Schedule and run overall plan for project18 (network program upgrading, Network, LAN, Cloud, WAN. to strengthening network)
· Removing desk phones implementing usage of MS teams.
· Scheduling plans and work streams from project leads.
· Schedule meetings sharing information packs and slides.
· Internal stakeholder management.
· Ensure documents are formatted correctly.
· Knowledge of implementation of schedule changes
· Be driven and knowledgeable in all aspects of planning
· Will sit in PMO team
· PowerPoint and SharePoint (full MS package)
· Must have worked as a Project Coordinator/planner
· Attention to detail
· Capable of working in a fast pace environment
· Competent Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook user
Apply now and grab this opportunity of working fully remote!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Farzana Dharsee