Leeds (City and Borough of Leeds) Sales
Leeds, West Yorkshire
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Data Entry
· Working with local area teams, both field and office based, you will ensure all planning and dispatch applications are utilised consistently and efficiently.
· Helping to identify opportunities for planning, optimisation, forecasting and dispatching processes whilst maintaining and operating the systems to enable effective delivery of great customer service.
· Provide support and coverage across all planning and dispatch team activities when required to do so.
· Work closely with Smart Energy Experts, , Managers and District Managers to drive efficient working with use of specialised planning and dispatch systems
· Proactively identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
· Identifying appropriate resolution for complex issues and communications directly with your colleagues and customers where required.
· You'll ensure that an effective handover of future day planning has occurred and any areas of concern that may impact performance are highlighted.
· Ability to follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process a high volume of customer enquiries to deliver customer value at the first point of contact.
· Support the planning system to optimise the dispatch of visits amongst our Smart Energy Experts, taking into consideration their geographical location to ensure customers receive a timely and efficient service where manual support is required.
· Regularly review jobs booked, ensuring timely progress through various stages of jobs status and time bands ensuring the delivery of great customer experience
· Flexibility to support long term and short term planning processes where required
Competencies, demonstrable experience
· Logical Problem Solver
· Ability to work and stay calm under pressure
· Able to prioritise work
· Excellent communicator to both our internal and external customers
· Ability to recognise internal customers - including both office and field based
· Clear in managing handover of information
· Enthusiastic so that your passion for achieving effective planning/dispatching is achieved
· Always looking for ways to help colleagues and customers
· Comfortable challenging and being challenged - by area and field managers of senior management status
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Shannon Sahota