£ 7.5 - £ 7.83 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
* Daily Scanning duties to include preparing physical documents for scanning. This includes removing staples and other bindings, identifying document quality and handle accordingly.
* Scanning of all incoming documents using the scanning hardware and software.
* Indexing/Linking scanned and email documents in a timely manner to the appropriate document management system and Quality checking of all scanned images.
* Ad Hoc scanning for various departments and use of Lamination machine.
* Non - Scanning related duties ensuring the security and safe storage of all client documentation.
* Ensure all paperwork/spreadsheets are competed on a daily basis in a timely manner.
* To conduct quality checks on own work to ensure required standard is met at all times in line with the client expectations.
* Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities. Working to targets.
* Good communication skills.
* Basic level of computer knowledge.
* Self-motivated with the ability to communicate effectively with management, colleagues and clients alike.
* Flexibility to move between different tasks during the day.
* Attention to detail
* Driving License advantageous
No previous experience is required as FULL TRAINING will be provided for the right candidates who demonstrate a desire and good attitude to work
Hours 10.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday
£7.50 per hour
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy