Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Printing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for specialist administrators to join our key multi-national corporate client. Working within the medical records warehouse at Alexander Hospital in Redditch
**Please be aware this is a long term, full time position**
* Daily Scanning duties to include preparing physical documents for scanning. This includes removing staples and other bindings, identifying document quality and handle accordingly.
* Scanning of all incoming documents using the scanning hardware and software.
* Indexing/Linking scanned and email documents in a timely manner to the appropriate document management system and Quality checking of all scanned images.
* Ad Hoc scanning for various departments and use of Lamination machine.
* Non - Scanning related duties ensuring the security and safe storage of all client documentation.
* Ensure all paperwork/spreadsheets are competed on a daily basis in a timely manner.
* To conduct quality checks on own work to ensure required standard is met at all times in line with the client expectations.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact lynsey wilding