Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Plastics, Polymers & Rubber
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
German Speaking - Sales Support Assistant
My Client is looking to welcome a German speaking Sales Support assistant to provide support to the sales team through direct liaison with the existing customer base and by ensuring potential enquiries are properly managed.
This is a customer facing role, dealing with a multi-national customer base and requires great team working and experience from a commercial background and awareness. Alongside this we are looking for fantastic communication skills and the ability to use your initiative and organise and plan a busy workload.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Close liaison with key German accounts and fulfilment warehouse staff in Germany - in this respect answer enquiries regarding product, price, availability and transport.
· Deal with export customer enquiries by telephone or e-mail relating to product, price and transport in the absence of the appropriate sales staff
· Handle all web-site enquiries and direct them to the appropriate distributor or Sales Manager.
· Manage minor UK and export accounts through an organised call/email rota system. Advise relevant Sales Managers of any key issues.
· Arrange for the generation of proforma invoices for minor UK and export accounts - follow up by telephone or e-mail to ensure funds are transferred.
· Desk research of potential accounts under the instruction and in conjunction with the relevant Sales Manager.
· In some instances, arrange appointments for the Sales Team - this can include appointments at exhibitions
· Full understanding of the company product range and competition.
· Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are met
You will have:
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook
· Working knowledge of Epicor would be desirable
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, clear, concise and professional
· Ability to deal with internal and external customers in a confident and competent manner both in person and by telephone
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Fluency in written and spoken German
· Other languages would be beneficial but not essential
This is a warm and friendly company, with a fantastic culture, where they really value and listen to their employees and on offer is a competitive salary with generous holidays and pension.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy