Bishop Auckland, Durham
£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Sunderland has an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company as a Sales Order Administrator on a permanent basis based in Bishop Auckland.
Our client is looking for a sales order administrator to complement their current team in order to manage the customer experience throughout the order process and beyond. The role will serve as a point of contact for their customers where effective & positive customer liaison is essential. Having a desire to succeed and being goal orientated will help achieve high customer service and satisfaction and achieve internal targets. Close interaction with fellow staff to deliver a variety of 'administrative' and 'business support' related tasks.
Working hours: Mon - Thurs 8.30 - 5.00 & Friday 8.30 - 3.30.
· Efficient and effective processing of all orders & related enquiries.
· Checking data for accuracy and obtaining any missing information.
· Establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with all customers.
· Providing support and input into daily meetings.
· Providing effective internal and external communications through use of telephone, email & ERP system.
· Processing / recording project specific details with emphasis on cost control & variations.
· Maintain daily reporting whether through verbal or electronic / daily reports.
· Communicating essential feedback from customers to relative stakeholders.
Requirements for the role:
· Understanding / good knowledge of the role.
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask.
· Ability to manage a number of duties at the same time and work to strict deadlines.
· Strong telephone manner / communication skills with a flexible & can-do attitude.
· Has the ability to work independently as well as in a team with high levels of dedication.
· Good IT abilities including use of MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
· Ability to prioritise own workload.
· Understanding of engineering drawings and spreadsheets.
· Customer awareness
· Planning & organising
· Attention to detail
· Detailed knowledge of spreadsheets (formulas etc.)
· Knowledge of ERP system.
· Manufacturing / fabrication knowledge.
Relevant training will be given to the right candidate.
This is a magnificent opportunity for someone that wants to join a well-established and reputable company.
If you have the relevant skills and experience required, then please apply.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy