£ 17400 - £ 18080 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Superb opportunity to join a fast paced and friendly Sales office team in this role of Sales Administrator.
The role is Monday to Friday office hours (early finish on a Friday!) and the team are recruiting due to expansion.
Ideal candidate will have sales administration experience, great IT skills and attention to detail and be a great team player.
- taking calls from customers and taking orders over the 'phone
- managing web orders and updating orders for the manufacturing teams
- deliverirng great customer service and building rapport with customers
- acting as first point of contact for customers including effective complaint handling and resolution
- managing orders effectively on SAGE and with great attention to detail
- being a valued part of a busy team
The ideal candidate:
- will have similar fast paced office experience or retail
- be a proactive, positive 'can do' type of colleague
- be able to manage an administration role that involves taking a lot of calls on occasion too
- be friendly and team focused with positive approach every day
Our client is seeking to welcome their ideal candidate as soon as possible and this role is a long term career opportunity for the right candidate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Treasa Roberts